The Vindication of The Clinical Application and Power of Nutrients and Hormones with Dr. Lindsey Berkson
- One (1) lecture
- 1.5 CECs
- Nutrition is powerful. But greatly misunderstood.
- Hormones are powerful. But greatly misunderstood.
- If humans ate just one more veggie meal a week, the incidence of severe Covid would be reduced. We will dive into these peer-review studies.
- If women had healthier hormones, the incidence of severe Covid would have significantly been reduced. We will go over these studies.
- Hormones do not drive cancer; they mostly protect against it in men and women. We will go over these peer review studies.
- Hormones are the most powerful signaling molecules in the body. Testing only levels, no matter the assay (blood, urine, saliva), is only one blind man touching an elephant.
- Hormones lean on nutrients to protect us. This includes protecting us against cancer, Covid, and cognitive decline. And even promoting longevity.
- All based on real science that too few seem to respect.
- It appears “follow the science” is mainly true if it supports medications or standard of care. But not nutritional and hormonal science-based interventions.
- Unhealthy nutrients and our toxic planet threaten our hormones, fertility, and children’s brain tissue.
- We will mention endocrine disruption and its link to infertility, autoimmune issues, and more. And what to do to protect the next generation with “Greener Pregnancies.”
- You will come away smarter and able to keep others smarter, and healthier. And for all to feel vindicated.