Why Should YOU Join our Association?
To help ensure a smooth application process, below is a list of items you will need to get started.
Before you begin, make sure you know which level of membership is right for you:
The Application Process:
Complete the online membership application.
There may be questions regarding your application. Check your email inbox regularly for messages from NANP.
NANP will notify you once your application is accepted.
Things to have ready:
- Any licenses or certificates you hold
- Contact information for the school(s) from which you graduated (a phone number & website address) or the school you are attending
- Your social media “handles” – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Your credit card information (we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express)
Professional member applicants:
- A copy of your degree or certificate in (holistic) nutrition in one of the following formats (word,.pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.tif)
- Your professional liability insurance policy, if applicable
Student member applicants:
- A copy of your current Student ID card or enrollment confirmation letter from your school in one of the following formats (word,.pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.tif)
Episode 67: Thyroid is More Than TSH, What You Need to Know – Dr. Christine Maren
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkEjde8Qnqg Christine Maren D.O. is a board-certified physician and the founder of a...
Sponsorships: How We Roll
On October 24, 2022, U.S. Right to Know (USRTK) published the fact sheet “Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics:...
What Members Are Saying
"Not only does NANP support us as Nutrition Professionals as a whole, but the community and resources that we can use in our day to day business are all there for us in one place."
~ NANP member