Complete the online membership application.
There may be questions regarding your application. Check your email inbox regularly for messages from NANP.
NANP will notify you once your application is accepted.
Things to have ready:
- Any licenses or certificates you hold
- Contact information for the school(s) from which you graduated (a phone number & website address) or the school you are attending
- Your social media “handles” – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Your credit card information (we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express)
Professional member applicants:
- A copy of your degree or certificate in (holistic) nutrition in one of the following formats (word,.pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.tif)
- Your professional liability insurance policy, if applicable
Student member applicants:
- A copy of your current Student ID card or enrollment confirmation letter from your school in one of the following formats (word,.pdf,.jpg,.png,.gif,.tif)
It’s a New Year, and I hope you are as excited as I am about helping your clients succeed in 2022. Like many of you, I...
Biocanic is the first of its kind health program intelligence system specifically designed to streamline personal...