Apply & Prepare for the CDSP™ Exam
Applying for the exam and membership is easy. To apply to take the CDSP™ exam and subsequently become eligible for membership in the NANP, you must submit the following:
- Completed online application along with the $50 exam application fee
- Payment for the $100 examination fee
- Copy of diploma(s) and/or certificate(s)
- Signed Declaration of Truthfulness and Intention and the Professional Conduct Agreement (both included in the online application)
- Copy of your driver’s license or state-issued identification
- Official transcripts from graduating institutions (must be mailed or emailed (email@example.com) directly from the school to the NANP at the address below), and or a copy of the Independent Educational Review (IER) from NANP
NANP Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 348028
Sacramento, CA 95834
NOTE: NANP Professional Members are eligible to apply to take the exam to become CDSP™ certified without an additional educational program of study. Professional members must complete the online application and pay the $50 application fee and $100 examination fee.
The CDSP™ exam is intended to test for entry-level knowledge and skill in dietary supplements.
Preparation for the CDSP™ exam can start as early as the day you enter a NANP-approved educational program. Maintaining a compilation of key concepts as you progress through your education creates a simple means of reviewing dietary supplements basics. However, due to time constraints, many people begin their more targeted exam preparation immediately following graduation from their study program. Two to three months of focused study time provides adequate preparation for most people.
NOTE: Professional members of the NANP are not required to earn additional education or enroll in a Dietary Supplement Educational program. However, we strongly suggest studying for the exam as explained above.
There is no better way to prepare for the exam than by downloading the Certified Dietary Supplement Professional™ Study Guide. We suggest you start here.
Download Study Guide
Download Dietary Supplement Quality Guide
Description: Medicine labels a person sick or healthy based on the tests that are performed. If all tests come back...
NANP Leaders share just a few reasons why joining your industry association is so important. Join the NANP today to get an edge in holistic nutrition.