SHOW THE WORLD YOU’RE PROUD!
Click the logo below to get your Proud Member logo in a variety of sizes.
NANP Logo & Linking Guidelines:
To Denote Membership in NANP:
All members in good standing of the association may, without written permission, use the Logos on their website, business card, letterhead or other marketing materials to denote membership in the association.
Current board-certified members may use the BCHN™️ logo with express written permission or invitation from the NANP.
NOTE: Usage of NANP logos is non-transferrable.
RESOURCES TO EXPAND & STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
How to Present Yourself on Video & Webcam:
Legal Documents/DIY Legal Templates:
- Grammarly.com– FREE and paid plans, added as a browser extension
- Survey Monkey – FREE survey software, with an available upgrade
- MailChimp – FREE email software, with an available upgrade
- FollowUpThen – an amazing email follow-up and reminder service
- Sendoutcards – for multiple thank you cards, etc.
- Infusionsoft – small business sales & management software
- Hootsuite – for social media posting
- Facebook private groups – for communicating with masterminds group clients
File Sharing with Virtual Assistant or Colleagues:
- Google Calendar – share your schedule, get reminders by email or text, send invitations & track RSVPs, sync with desktop applications, and more
- Audioacrobat – for recordings
- FreeConference – FREE conference calls with a premium option
- Zoom – to conduct virtual meetings and webinars
- Skype – for video visits
- FreeConferencing.com – FREE conferencing with screen sharing
- InstantTeleseminar.com – for hosting teleseminars and webinars
- WordPress – for blogging
- MediaTemple – web hosting (not the cheapest but the clean easy-to-use interface and good support)
- NING – instant websites that include a forum and social media integration. Sites can be public or private. Private sites have a built-in registration process
- 1shoppingcart – for ezine and online store
- FedEx – account for shipping
- Online USPS account for shipping – and package pick up (never go to the Post Office!)
- PayPal – w/ link on your website for payments
- PremiumWebCart – all-in-one shopping cart and online store, affiliate system, autoresponders, and CRM (customer relationship management)
- Scanlife – for QR codes
- Evolution Nutrition – A comprehensive database of NANP-validated Holistic Meal Plans; web-based so it goes wherever you go.
- FoodPharmacy – for making food lists for clients
- Fiverr – logo design, cover photos, banners, and much more with services starting at $5
- 99Designs – crowdsourcing design contests for logos, websites, banner ads, etc.
- Line2 – to add a business line to my cellphone without needing a second phone
- Evernote – FREE note-taking software with a premium option. Take notes, clip web articles, sync everything in one space; “the best note-taking program ever“
- BuyMeAPie – a cloud-based grocery list to help keep track of client purchases
- EFax – send and receive faxes from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
Need Professional Liability Insurance for your practice?
Check out these options, and be sure to check for online company reviews and their standing with the Better Business Bureau.
NOTE: NANP does not have contractual relationships or partnerships with the companies listed below. These are simply suggestions to help with your search for the most appropriate professional liability insurance for you and your business.
Help Us Get The Word Out About HEALCon 2022!
Download Our HEALCon Email Signature
Right click the graphic above and click “save image as” or similar to upload it to your email signature.