A client’s reality is dependent on the quality of the suggestions. The Healthy Gut Program for Practitioners is designed to maximize practical options for clients to help achieve the best results. Based on the latest research, the program empowers practitioners with greater comprehension as to how the body functions, practical solutions, and ongoing support. Every client is unique and we need unique solutions to help them. The Healthy Gut program provides this and more. The information about the gut is constantly evolving. Stay up-to-date and receive ongoing support.
- Episode: 51: Amanda Mirabella, Holistic Nutritionist, BCHN® – Listening – a differentiating skill in your practice
- Episode: 50: Sheila Gannon, MNT, BCHN® – Benefits of Different Professional Practice Relationships
- Episode: 49: Rashmi Sinha, FNTP, BCHN® (Candidate) – Trying New Things to Build a Practice
- Supporting the Body Through a Respiratory Virus – A Holistic Nutrition Perspective
- Episode: 48: Lori Klocek, NC, BCHN® – Personal Experience Can Be Your Most Valuable Asset