Environmental chemical exposures are one of the most important, yet overlooked areas when it comes to chronic disease and poor health, despite decades of research and mountains of evidence showing strong links between the two.
The Talking Toxins course, now approved for 10-CEUs is a 5-week, self-paced online course for health professionals that teaches you to identify & address the everyday toxic exposures that may be holding your clients back from the results they are seeking.
This foundations-level course covers the most common exposures that have the easiest solutions, allowing your clients to take action quickly, and without anxiety or overwhelm.
Program Learning Objectives:
- Easily provide your clients with the education and resources to identify and eliminate overlooked environmental toxins that are preventing them from getting well.
- Supercharge your client results with the right assessment, education, and tools to identify and address toxic exposures.
- Eliminate hundreds of hours of self-study, research, and resource creation so you can focus on your clients.
- Become the go-to environmental toxin expert that your clients are craving.
- 28 Video Lessons (10+ hours of teaching)
- Downloadable Transcripts for all lessons
- Downloadable Audio Files for all lessons
- Downloadable Slides (PDF) for all lessons
- Practitioner Talking Points for each key topic in the course
- 2 Practitioner Reference Materials
- 10 White-Labeled Client Handouts
- Certificate of Completion & Digital Badge
- Access to our student only Talking Toxins Facebook Community
- Access to ongoing Monthly Office Hours Sessions
Duration & Total CEU’s: 10 hours / 10 Continuing Education credits.
Talking Toxins is comprised of 5 modules and nearly 30 lessons, each guiding you through an essential topic or area relating to everyday toxicant exposures, background on the scale of the environmental health problem and ways to powerfully integrate this topic into your practice.