Mood Disorders and Neurotransmitter Balance with Dr Jess Armine
June 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar will give simple and accurate explanations of the issues involved along with immediately actionable steps that can be utilized by the practitioner and client alike.
In this lecture the participant will learn:
1. The definition of neurotransmitters.
2. The importance of neurotransmitter balance.
3. How neurotransmitters are related to mood disorders.
4. The method and effect of neurotransmitter depletion.
5. The areas of the brain that are affected by
6. Neurotransmitter testing and its interpretation.
7. Pathologies that can affect neurotransmitter balance.
8. Treatment strategies to correct mood disorders based on neurotransmitter imbalance.
Dr. Armine’s passion is putting together the Health Care Puzzle. He specializes in supporting complex, multifactorial illnesses with a concentration in neuropsychiatric expressions/autism and chronic illnesses.
Dr. Armine is one of the few health care practitioners worldwide specializing in correlating the Genetic data with Neuro-Endo-Immunology, Acquired Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Cell Wall Integrity to identify hidden imbalances.
Dr. Armine lectures practitioners in USA, UK, and Australia as well as treating patients worldwide. He constantly researches about the latest findings in genetics and functional medicine.