Restorative Wellness Solutions founders Anne Fischer Silva and Margaret Floyd Barry have a combined 35 years of experience as functional nutritionists, and they’ve seen it all: the utter thrill of changing lives alongside the hair-pulling frustration when a client who is doing everything “right” still feels horrid. The highs and lows of this business are intense. They have a special presentation for you, to help you with these challenges!
On Tuesday, July 27 at 12pm Pacific / 3pm Eastern, Anne and Margaret are hosting a free deminar with NANP where they candidly share the top three challenges we nutrition professionals experience and how to overcome them. We’d love to have you there! Learn how to conquer these common issues, create massive transformation in your client’s lives, and thrive professionally and financially.
In this deminar, you’ll learn:
- The top 3 challenges facing nutrition professionals today, specifically:
- Clients not doing what we ask them to do (and not getting the results either)
- Getting “stuck” with a client – either because their case is too complex or you plateau and don’t know what to do next
- Not earning a liveable income in your practice
- The best strategies Anne and Margaret have found in their combined 35 years of clinical practice to overcome these pain points.
- Four proven strategies to measurably and significantly increase your client’s interest and commitment to take action and follow through with your recommendations.