Dr. Force explores the puzzle of chronic illness and provides clinical insights to evaluate and provide solutions for these patients.
This one day workshop will cover pathological & functional illness, General Adaptive Syndrome, dysautonomia, degeneration from micronutrient malnutrition, chemical intolerance, thiamine metabolism, the bicarbonate system, liver detoxification, and neurotransmitter modulation.
- Understand the difference between pathological and functional illness
Define what is called General Adaptive Syndrome per Dr. Selye
- Review the autonomic nervous system and dysautonomia, including the various diagnostic tools and treatments for these patients
- Learn how degeneration stems from micronutrient malnutrition and the specific clinical uses of various micronutrients
- Explore the pathophysiology of various vectors of chemical intolerance, and understand more deeply the manifested signs and symptoms
- Delve into thiamine metabolism and how it relates to mitochondrial function, the bicarbonate system, liver detoxification, and neurotransmitter modulation
- Learn how to apply diagnostic tools and develop clinical plans specific to the unique needs for each chronic and complex patient case
- Review key foundational insights from nutrition legends, including Drs. Royal Lee, Price, Myers, Pfeiffer, Lonsdale and Goodheart
Dr. Mark Force is a graduate of the University of Western States (Doctor of Chiropractic, 1984), diplomate and instructor for the International College of Applied Kinesiology (DICAK, 1990) and fellow and faculty for the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (FIAMA, 2002). He has served as technical editor and contributor for reference manuals on diagnosis and therapies for systems-focused healthcare. Partnering with the clinical nutrition industry has led to consulting and clinical outcome studies, index medicus listed research, and patents for Biotics Research’s A.D.P.® and TolerAid™.
Having suffered with post-viral chronic fatigue syndrome and ulcerative colitis as a teen, Dr. Force was unable to recover with conventional healthcare. It was the transformative moment of reading The Stress of Life by Hans Selye, MD at 15 that led to his healing and his fire for learning and understanding how we, and our patients, heal. Dr. Force has been using a systems-driven model integrating conventional medicine diagnostics with natural therapeutics since 1984.