- This event has passed.
Common Sleep Problems & Modulation of Metabolic Detoxification Pathways – Approved for 8 CEC’s
December 3, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Common Sleep Problems & Modulation of Metabolic Detoxification Pathways with Dr. Brett Wisniewsk
Goals & Objectives
- Review common clinical issues stemming from poor detoxification, over burden, and sleep problems.
- Determine the causes of these complaints with superior diagnostic methods
- Know when to choose the right test and WHY!
- Appropriately create a safe, effective, and efficient plan centered around diagnostic findings, as well as patient feedback.
- Real-life examples of patient cases, their work-ups, and actual protocols, as well as their results and follow-up intervals.
Date: Sat, December 3, 2022
Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill, SC
1385 Broadcloth Street
Fort Mill, SC 29715