Traditional Chinese Medicine
This two hour webinar will discuss the different tonics, adaptogens and adrenal modulators. Also covered will be TCM philosophy,
First hour: Basic knowledge of Chinese Internal Medicine theory Learn the roles of tonics, adaptogens and adrenal modulators.
- Basic knowledge of Chinese Internal Medicine theory Learn the roles of tonics, adaptogens and adrenal modulators.
- Potential ways Qi deficiency and Blood Stasis presents itself clinically and what herbs can be used for support.
- Discuss the differences in symptoms and herbal support for Kidney Yang deficiency and Kidney Yin deficiency, in supporting overall health.
Second hour: Learn the functions of Traditional Chinese Medicine of the Spleen.
- Discuss how the spleen is connected to metabolic function.
- Learn how supporting chronic inflammation restores spleen and Gi health
- Review the role of nutrition and herbal support in restoring the spleen.
Instructors: Stephen Durell and Heather Peterman.
Duration & Total Hours: 2 Hours
This course is hosted by Standard Process. Students need to create a free account WholisticMatters.com