MediHerb Masterclass -The Many Faces of Fatigue: Supporting Vitality and Resilience in the Long Term.
The goal of this two day masterclass is to present an updated and practical perspective on supporting clients with a range of post viral health issues with a major focus on fatigue.
Learning objectives/learning outcomes
On completion of this course attendees will:
- Be knowledgeable regarding the vast current research on health issues of long haulers with a focus on fatigue
- Understand the causative factors and various presentations of fatigue
- Be knowledgeable about the in-office clinical assessments to implement with patients suffering from fatigue
- Understand botanical quality and phytochemistry of adaptogens, and how this relates to clinically effective outcomes
- Be knowledgeable about the key herbs discussed and be confident and proficient in their clinical application
- Understand the relevant cautions, contraindications and potential herb drug interactions for the herbs discussed
Dates: Friday, May 20 and Saturday May 21: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. PDT