The Microbiome Keynotes Symposium is designed to unite experts in the field of microbiome therapeutics and functional medicine in order to create practical solutions to impact the lives around us and provide high-quality interactions between speakers and attendees. It will foster a deeper human connection and a better understanding of microbiome therapeutics. You will leave feeling inspired, empowered and ready to make a quantifiable difference in your clients lives immediately.
3 Day Virtual Event – Live Presentations
Dates: November November 12-14th, 2021
Location: Westin Kierland, 6902 E Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Hosting Organization: Microbiome Labs
Conference Abstract/Learning Objectives.
After this conference, attendees will be able to:
1. Identify microbiome-driven therapeutics for a more comprehensive approach to patient care
2. Explain how the microbiome impacts health outcomes in the patient
3. Outline validated practical solutions to modulate the microbiome for better health outcomes
4. Recognize microbial community structures and influencing factors that determine risk for chronic disease
5. Describe the importance of nutrition and overall lifestyle modification for healthy aging and cognitive function