Medi-Herb Master Class Navigating the Complexities of the Immune Puzzle.
The goal of this course is to present an updated and practical perspective on supporting patients with a range of immune system conditions with a focus on inflammation, gut, thyroid and musculoskeletal health issues. In addition, an in-depth review of botanical therapy and its application will be presented.
- Learning objectives/learning outcomes
On completion of this course attendees will:
- Have an up to date and clinically relevant understanding of the immune system including both innate and adaptive immunity.
- Have an update to date, clinically relevant understanding of the overarching concepts of autoimmune disease based on the recent research
- Have an understanding of the pathophysiology of common immune conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, Hashimoto’s disease, subclinical hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis.
- Be knowledgeable with the key herbs discussed and be confident and proficient in their clinical application
- Understand the basic issues related to quality and phytochemistry and how this relates to clinical effectiveness for the herbs discussed
- Understand the relevant cautions, contraindications and potential herb drug interactions for the herbs discussed
Date: Friday, October 15th and Saturday, October 16th
Seminar times: 2:00 pm – 6:20 pm PT Friday and 2:00 pm – 6:20 pm PT Saturday
Practicum: Seminar environment using PowerPoint with interactive audience participation
Kerry Bone, Adjunct Professor (New York Chiropractic College)
Berris Burgoyne, BHSc, ND, DipHerb
Amanda Williams, AdvDipNat, DipBotMed, MANTA
Angela Hywood, BHSc, ND, DipHerb
Click here to register and learn more: https://cvent.me/XnMLV