Standard Process – Sports Nutrition Course
This program is built around 5 video segments, a study guide, a series of in-progress questions, and final assessment.
• Define sports medicine and understand its role and relevance in athletic care
• Review principals of Sports Training
• Define phases of recovery from injury
• Provide a framework for understanding basic athlete recovery from injury and the process of rehabilitation
• Discuss key nutrients/supplements that aid in recovery from injury
Requires double login to Wholistmatters and Standard Process University.