Nutritional Wellness: Cultivating the Science
The goal of this two day live webinar is to present evidence-based approaches to addressing and managing the toxic burden of everyday life.
The following group of experts will address this topic from the view of their specific field of study, from organic farming and body system physiology, to medical, chiropractic and naturopathic practice.
A strategy for implementing a detoxification program will also be addressed.
Kimberly Besuden, BS, DC, CFMP
Marlene Merritt, DOM, MS
Will Mitchell, DOM, MS
Christine Mason, MS
Bassem El-Khodor, PhD
Marisa Marciano, B. Kin, ND, RH (AHG)
Angela Hywood, BSc
Robert Bonakdar, MD
Weston Bussler, PhD
Learning objectives/learning outcomes:
- Have an up to date and clinically relevant understanding of the toxic burden of everyday life
- Have an up to date and clinically relevant understanding of how to reduce exposure to toxins
- Understand how toxicity affects pain, inflammation, weight gain, hormone balance and cognition
- Understand the physiology of detoxification
- Be knowledgeable about the role of whole food nutrition and specific nutritional components and herbs that support detoxification processes
Duration & Total Hours: 2 days = 8 Hours
Dates: March 4-5, 2022
Continuing Education (CEU’s) 8
This course is hosted by Standard Process. Students need to create a free account WholisticMatters.com