Gain experience working with real clients under the direct supervision of experienced herbal and nutritional therapy practitioners. The faculty of K.P. Khalsa’s International Integrative Educational Institute brings together highly trained professional herbalists, naturopathic physicians and TCM practitioners so that you obtain your clinical/internship hours from instructors with real-world clinical experience.
- Episode: 51: Amanda Mirabella, Holistic Nutritionist, BCHN® – Listening – a differentiating skill in your practice
- Episode: 50: Sheila Gannon, MNT, BCHN® – Benefits of Different Professional Practice Relationships
- Episode: 49: Rashmi Sinha, FNTP, BCHN® (Candidate) – Trying New Things to Build a Practice
- Supporting the Body Through a Respiratory Virus – A Holistic Nutrition Perspective
- Episode: 48: Lori Klocek, NC, BCHN® – Personal Experience Can Be Your Most Valuable Asset