Julie believes good health is as close as your kitchen. Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition®, Julie’s nutrition practice is based on nutrient-dense whole foods and lifestyle choices that support health and well-being, especially during times of high stress and transitions. Her role as an NC is to educate, guide, and support individuals in positioning themselves to better respond to the inevitable stressors of life.
In addition to her private nutrition practice and serving on the Holistic Nutrition Credentialing Board, Julie is a past NANP board member and has been a Distance Learning Instructor for Bauman College. She is proud to align herself with professionals who share the belief that nutrition and lifestyle play critical roles in health and who are taking steps to make significant changes in the health of our nation.
Part of Julie’s “lead by example” lifestyle includes hiking, biking, running, swimming, snowshoeing, reading, cooking, and sipping tea. She is on a mission to inspire others to live a vibrant life amidst its daily stressors.
- Board exam application: https://nanp.org/board-exam-in-holistic-nutrition
- Free study guide: https://nanp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/StudyGuide.pdf
- Free contact hours Form: https://nanp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/contact-hours-forms-new.pdf
- Register for HEALCon (NANP annual conference): https://healcon.org
- Exam FAQ: https://nanp.org/exam-faqs/
- Board certification informational video: https://nanp.org/board-certification/